- IMPROVED DESIGN: New, improved design allows for more feeding options and allows more birds to feed at once
- ATTRACTS ORIOLES: Bright orange recycled poly lumber is attractive to Orioles, is guaranteed not to crack or fade, and is eco-friendly
- INCLUDED: Includes two plastic 1/2 cup jars for jelly and 4 stakes for whole fruits
- GUARANTEED: Stainless steel screws and plastic-coated hanging cable will not rust! Poly Lumber guaranteed to not fade, crack, or split!
- MADE IN INDIANA: Made in Southern Indiana, USA
Our ULTIMATE Oriole buffet has it all!
We took our new, updated design a huge step forward by adding side stakes and cut out portals so that Orioles can perch to feed in more places. More feeding options and a roomier layout means more birds can feed at one time.
There are four metal stakes to hold orange halves or other tasty fruit, 2 on each end of the feeder and 2 inside the feeder. Two holes in the floor of the feeder are the perfect size for the included jelly jars, which hold 1/2 cup of jelly apiece.
The bright orange is known to attract Orioles, and the open design means you get a better view of your fine feathered friends! The feeder is made of eco-friendly recycled poly-lumber and clear acrylic roof with a hanging cable for easy installation.
|Height||18.5 in. with hanger (8 in. without)|
|Capacity||2 plastic jars (each holds about 1/2 cup of jelly) and 4 metal stakes for fruit|
|Construction||Acrylic and Recycled Poly Lumber|
|Birds That Would Use This Feeder||Orioles|
|Seed or Feed Options||Jelly and whole fruit|